14.3.07

Invitation for films to the Monterrey International Film Festival,Mexico.

Dear

Hello, this is Luis Rodrigo Garza Fernandez, the Programming Director of the Monterrey International Film Festival, in Mexico. We have spoken during the Berlinale at the European Film Market, so I hope you remember me.

My purpose is to let you know that I?m interested in considering the films you represent for our next film?s festival, which will be taking place on August 11 to 18 in Monterrey, Mexico. Our entries close on May 19.

I would be glad to screen your material to the Film Festival?s Committee in order to consider it to include it as a part of the official selection. If you already have a distributor in Mexico, please let me know who that is so I can extend this invitation to them as well.

The Monterrey International Film Festival is the most important film event on the north part of Mexico on of the most important film festivals in Mexico. This is its third edition under this name, but the nineth organized by the Voladero Film Workshop. For more information about our film event, please refer to our website:
www.ficmty.org

Thank you very much for your kind attention. I stay at your disposal.
Kind regards,
Luis Rodrigo Garza Fernández
Programming Director

III Monterrey International Film Festival
Washington #648 Ote.
Antiguo Palacio Federal, Planta Baja Centro
Monterrey, 64000
Nuevo León
MEXICO
+52 (81) 83424392
luisgarza@ficmty.org
www.ficmty.org